- Libra Science and Culture Society (hereinafter: Libra), as the publisher of the “The Humanities Yearbook of Radzyn Podlaski”, respects and respects the right to privacy and protection of Users’ personal data.
- Libra makes every effort to ensure an adequate level of protection for user data.
- Users’ data are protected in a way that ensures their protection against access by third parties.
- Libra collects data provided by readers during contact.
- User data is not used for commercial and marketing purposes.
- User data is not transferred to other companies.
- Libra can contact the user by e-mail, phone or letter, including to verify address data – necessary for the implementation of the contract, contract.
- The user has the right to view and edit his personal data as well as the right to delete it. He can do this by contacting Libra.
BACK TO GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS